It's simple! Purchase your single class or package here.
(You will have to create an account if it's your first time)
Pay in-person - this is only applicable if taking classes in-studio. If planning to pay in-person,
please give us a call beforehand.
*Cash, credit card, Venmo, and Zelle payments are all accepted
New to yoga?!
... here's what you need to do before coming in for your first class
1. To take the class you'll need a yoga mat. You can bring your own if you have it- if not, we have plenty of mats at the studio that you can use free of charge.
2. Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing
3. Take off any shoes or socks once in the main room, as yoga is best done bare feet
4. Bring a water bottle in case you get thirsty (optional)
5. Turn off or silence any mobile device upon entering class to avoid any disturbances for you or other students in the class
6. Lastly, avoid eating 2-3 hours before class, as you will find it difficult to get into postures on a full or heavy stomach. If you need to have something, make it something light like fruit or tea.