It's simple- purchase a single class or package online (You will have to create an account, if it's your first time)
Pay in-person- this is only applicable if taking classes in-studio.
*Cash, credit card, Venmo, and Zelle payments are all accepted
Some Suggestions Before
Coming in for Your First Class
1. You can bring your own yoga mat if you have it- if not, we have plenty of mats at the studio that you can use free of charge.
2. try not to eat 2-3 hours before class, as you will find it difficult to get into postures on a full or heavy stomach
3. wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing
4. take off any shoes or socks, once in the main room, as yoga is generally done bare feet
5. turn off or silence any mobile device upon entering class
6. bring a water bottle (optional)